Frequently asked questions

See some of the most frequently asked questions about the Music in the Park event below.

When and where is Music in the Park?

Music in the Park 2024 will take place on Sunday 26 May, during the bank holiday weekend from 12:30pm – 10:30pm (last entry is 5:00pm) at Worden Park, Worden Lane, Leyland, PR25 3DH.

How do I get into the Park?

Entry is via the entrance from the Worden Park car park gates, off Worden Lane opposite Vicarsfields Road.

How can I buy tickets?

Tickets for Music In The Park should only be purchased from authorised sellers. They can be obtained from our website and also from links we post on our official social media pages.


Is there a Payment Plan available?

We offer various payment plans, and details of these can be found on the ticket page of our website or on our Skiddle ticket page.

Will there be tickets on sale at the gate?

Although this is a possibility, we cannot guarantee that the event will not sell out ahead of the day.

What’s included in VIP tickets?

As well as fast-track entry to the event, VIP tickets also include upgraded toilet facilities, a designated VIP area with some picnic bench seating, and a souvenir VIP lanyard. Please note that VIP does not guarantee the best view of the stage.

Can I bring children?

The minimum age for entry into this event is 14 and all children must be accompanied by an adult.

Can I apply for a personal assistance ticket and blue badge parking?

Yes. We are an inclusive festival and, as such, we offer disabled ticket holders a free ticket for one personal assistant/carer (subject to availability). This offer is open to those who hold a current higher rate of DLA or other UK Government approved benefit. Supporting evidence will be required. Carer tickets can only be issued against general entry tickets.

To apply for a personal assistance ticket, please follow the procedure below:

  • Buy a standard general admission ticket
  • Email [email protected] with proof of ticket purchase along with a copy of your awarding letter for DLA (or other disability benefit) and reserve your parking space if required. We will do our best to accommodate any other specific requirements you may have.

I am no longer able to attend, can I obtain a refund or give my ticket to someone else?

We do not offer refunds, but you may give your ticket to someone else.

Will there be any COVID-19 entry requirements in place at the festival?

There are currently no Covid-19 entry requirements, but we will continue to follow government guidance in this regard.

When can I get a performer running order?

The entertainment schedule will be published across our socials approximately 1 week before event day. Changes to this may be made up to the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances.

What time does the festival start and finish?

The gates open at 12:30pm and we recommend you get there early as entertainment starts at 1:30pm! The event finishes around 10:30pm.

Will I be able to camp?

No – unfortunately we cannot offer camping facilities or accommodate motorhomes overnight.

Can I bring a chair?

You are welcome to bring chairs (these must be taken home with you at the end of the event).

Can I leave the arena and then come back in?

Once your ticket has been scanned at the gate, re-entry to the festival is not permitted.

Will you be accepting cashless payments at the festival?

All bars and food traders will be accepting cash AND card payments. You can use debit/credit cards or apps on your phone, such as Google Pay and Apple Pay.

Can I bring my pet?

No pets or other animals are allowed on site except for registered assistance dogs and guide dogs

Can I bring my own food/drink?

No food or drink is permitted with the exception of sealed water bottles. We have fully stocked bars, and a large variety of food vendors that can provide for all dietary requirements. Security checks will be taking place upon entry.

Can I bring my own alcohol?

Due to licensing restrictions, you are not permitted to bring alcohol into the arena. There are fully licensed bars available for you. We will be operating and enforcing a strict Challenge 25 policy so if you are lucky enough to look 25 or younger, please make sure that you bring an acceptable form of identification.


Valid forms of ID include:

  • An in date photographic driver’s license or provisional licence.
  • A valid passport (not a photocopy). Out-of-date passports will NOT be accepted.
  • A Proof of Age Standards Scheme Card (showing the PASS hologram).

Will there be free water available?

Yes, there is a water station that can be found near the general bar area at the back of the field. Just bring a reusable bottle (not glass) to fill up.