Music in the Park takes place in the picturesque Worden Park, nestled in the heart of Leyland, Lancashire. With its stunning natural beauty and lush greenery, this historic park provides the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable day of live music and entertainment.
Situated on the outskirts of Leyland in the South Ribble borough of Lancashire, England, Worden Park is less than a quarter of a mile from the main town centre.
The park includes a range of attractions in more than 60 acres of mature woodlands, open meadows, and historic natural landscapes. Worden Park has held the Green Flag Award since the scheme began in 1997. It is the only site north of London to have done so.
Getting there by bus
Local bus routes 111 and 112 have stops by Worden Park in Leyland.
Getting there by train
Leyland Train Station is the closest train station and is approximately 1.3 miles away from Worden Park.
On-site parking is limited to Blue Badge holders (pre-booked)
Parking is encouraged in Leyland town centre. Worden Park will be signposted from the town centre.
Free-to-use Car Parks
All parking on South Ribble Borough Council car parks (except railway station) is free on a Sunday.
- Tesco Extra, Towngate, PR25 2FN
- Leyland Leisure Centre (rear car park), Lancastergate, Leyland PR25 2EX
- Civic Centre (rear car park), West Paddock, Leyland, PR25 1DH
- King Street Car Park, King Street, Leyland , PR25 2LW
- Sumner Street Car Park, King Street, Leyland, PR25 2LD
- Ecroyd Street Car Park, Ecroyd Street, Leyland, PR25 3AA
- Churchill Way Car Park, Churchill Way, Leyland, PR25 3HA