Simply buy a ticket before midday on 24 December 2022 to be entered into our December competition.
All ticket-holders that have purchased tickets before midday on 24 December 2022 will be entered into our competition to win:
- A backstage meet & greet with Nik Kershaw
- 10 drink tokens to use at Music in the Park 2023
Competition terms and conditions
1. The competition is organised by UK Media & Events Ltd on behalf of Music In The Park.
2. The competition is open to every person over the age of 18 who has purchased a Music In The Park 2023 admission ticket(s) between 25th October 2022 and the competition closing date. Each ticket purchased = 1 competition entry
3. Entry into the competition is automatic upon the purchase of one or more of the following:
- Premium admission ticket
- General admission ticket
- Payment plan ticket
- Early Bird ticket.
4. If the winner has purchased a ticket using a payment plan, the payment plan must be completed by the date of the event for the prize to be valid.
5. The competition closes at 12noon on 24 December 2022 and any ticket purchased after this will not be counted in the competition.
6. The prize package consists of a backstage meet & greet for 2 persons with Nik Kershaw plus 10 drinks tokens. Drinks tokens are for use at the main bar only and are valid on 28th May 2023 between 13:00 and 22:00. A form of identification must be presented by the winner upon collecting their drinks tokens (on the day of the event).
7. There is no cash alternative, and the prize is non-transferable.
8. The draw will take place within 48 hours of the closing date. One prize winner will be notified by email and given details of how to claim the prize. If the prize winner does not respond to the notification within 14 days, the prize winner will forfeit his/her right to the prize and the promoter will be entitled to select another winner by another random draw. That subsequent winner will have to respond to the notification email within 14 days of the date on which that email is sent or they will also forfeit the prize.
9. Once the prize has been claimed, the winner will be announced across all Music In The Park social media channels. It is the responsibility of the winner to contact the promoter at [email protected] if they wish to object or opt-out of this.
10. For the meet & greet element of the prize, the winner will be given a window of time in which to present themselves to the meet & greet collection point and to be taken backstage. It is the responsibility of the winner to make this timeslot as missing their allocated timeslot may mean forfeiting this part of their prize as we cannot guarantee that latecomers will be admitted backstage.
11. The promoter’s address is UK Media & Events, Cotton Court, Church St., Preston PR1 3BY.